- Canon E-TTL and Nikon i-TTL metering compatibility for precision and stability
- The TTL flash power level is pre-set for reasonable exposure at the factory. You can, however, reset the power at the desired exposure level, in ±3/4EV by 1/4EV increments. The preset value is memorized as your personal standard after switching the unit off. This unique system for customizing your level settings, called "MY TTL", is a feature exclusive to Nissin. The usual TTL flash level compensation works based on this customized level.
- The power of the flash can be controlled with TTL flash level compensation. Whereas total exposure is controlled by the camera's EV compensation function, the flash can compensate for the exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene. The flash power level can be adjusted from -1.5EV through +1.5EV by 0.5EV steps.
- For quick battery loading, Di466 comes with a battery magazine system. A convenient battery magazine has the slots for all four batteries in the same direction, with an anti-reverse loading guide so that the batteries can be correctly inserted every time, even in poor lighting. An extra battery magazine is separately available.
- The oscillation circuit produces frequencies that are inaudible to humans. The sharp humming of the oscillator can cause irritation, which may be quite severe in certain settings.
- The wireless remote flash system of Di466 works for either analogue (single flash) and digital (pre-flash) flash systems. Variable power in six steps is available. Place the Di466 off the camera and the flash synchronizes with the master flash placed on your camera. This wireless remote flash system is called slave flash technology and is often used for a creative lighting efficiency.
- Light distribution angle is automatically adjusted for the lens focal length. A high quality stepping motor sharply traces the lens movement with the same speed as that of the camera manufacturer's original flash.
- The Di466 has a dual energy saving system. It automatically enters sleep mode when it's not in use for 5 minutes, and is reset with a touch of the shutter button or any button of the flash. If the unit is not in use for 30 minutes, it will automatically power off.
- When selecting manual power operation, choose from one of the six variable powers for the best lighting effect. The power level is provided from full power down to 1/32nd power in 1.0Ev increments.
- In darkness or dim light conditions, the Di466 beams an orange LED light to create a sharp contrast to enable the camera's focus sensor to focus easily on the subject.
- The Di466 has a guide rail for filters. Color filters and density filters can slide into the slot provided at the front of flash window.
- The Di466 is compatible with the cameras' FV lock system. Refer to the camera owners' manual for details.
- A firmware upgrade service is available for the Di466, which provides a service terminal to upload the latest software. A charge for the firmware update service will apply, varying depending on the area.
|Flash Type||Shoe Mount |
|Guide Number at ISO 100||109ft / 33m at 105mm |
|Guide Number at ISO 200||150ft / 46m at 105mm |
|Angle of Coverage|| |
- Digital lens: 18mm (15mm with wide angle diffuser)with Zooming Reflector: to 18, 24, 35, 47, 57, 70mm
- Traditional lens: 28mm (20mm with wide angle diffuser) to 28, 35, 50, 70, 85, 105mm
|TTL Dedication||Yes |
|Bounce Head||Yes |
|Swivel Head||No |
|Zoom Head||No |
|Off Camera Terminal||No |
|Recycle Time||Approx. 6 sec with alkaline batteries or 3.8 Seconds with NiMH Batteries |
|Power Source||4 x AA Alkaline or NiMH Batteries (not included) |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||67 x 105 x 95mm |
|Package Contents||Shoe Stand, Flash Pouch |
|Garansi||1-year Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor |