- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
- 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
- New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
|Model||APS-C Digital SLR |
|Max. Resolusi Gambar||18 Megapixel |
|Sensor||CMOS 22.3 x 14.9mm |
|Image Processor||Canon DIGIC 4 |
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
- Manual cleaning of sensor
- Large/Fine: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
- Medium/Fine: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3456 x 2304)
- Small 1/Normal: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2592 x 1728)
- Small 2/Fine: Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
- Small 3/Fine: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
- RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
- M-RAW: Approx. 10.10 Megapixels (3888 x 2592)
- S-RAW: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2592 x 1728)
|Format Gambar|| |
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD video at frame rates of 30 (29.97 fps), 24 (23.976 fps) and 25.0 frames per second,
- 1280 x 720 (50/60 fps)
- 640 x 480 (50/60 fps)
|Format Video||MOV |
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount|
- Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses)
- TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
- 9 (Cross-type, Center AF point with dual cross sensor for f/2.8)
- Automatic selection, manual selection
|Ragam Auto Fokus|
- One-Shot AF
- Predictive AI Servo AF
- AI Focus AF
- Manual focusing (MF)
- Evaluative metering (linkable to all AF points)
- Partial metering (approx. 6.5% of viewfinder at center)
- Spot metering (approx. 2.8% of viewfinder at center)
- Center-Weighted average metering
|AE Lock and AE Bracketing|
- Auto AE lock - In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
- Manual AE lock - With AE lock button. (AE lock is updated each time you press the button.) Enabled in all metering modes.
- Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- * Indicated up to ±3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
- ISO 100 - 6400 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments)
- ISO 12800 can be enabled with a Custom Function.
- Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/250 sec.
- 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb
- Tungsten Light
- White Fluorescent Light
- Color Temperature setting
- Eye-level pentaprism
- Coverage : Vertical/Horizontal approx. 96%
- Magnification : Approx. 0.95x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity) / 27.0° angle of view
- Eye Point : Approx. 22mm (At -1m-1 from eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptric Adjustment Correction : -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)
- 3.0" TFT color LCD
- Coverage Approx. 100%
- Viewing angle: Approx. 160°
- Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentaprism
- Guide Number : 43/13 (ISO 100, in feet/meters)
- Flash Exposure Compensation : Up to ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- E-TTL II autoflash
|External Flash||Flash function settings, Flash C.Fn settings |
- Live View shooting
- Remote Live View shooting (with a personal computer installed with EOS Utility)
- Live mode - One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point possible.
- Face Detection Live mode - Face Detection, Contrast AF. Face selectable.
- Quick mode - Nine-point, phase-difference AF, same as normal shooting.
- Manual focus - Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
|Media Penyimpanan||SD, SDHC, SDXC card |
|Konektivitas||USB v.2.0 |
|Sumber Daya||Battery Pack LP-E6 |
|Dimensi||144.5 x 105.8 x 78.6mm |
|Berat||675g (body only) |
|Garansi||1-year Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor |