- Newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L:50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light and next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8).
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 29 minutes 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording, and headphone terminal.
- Outstanding shooting performance: up to 6.0 fps continuous shooting using a UDMA CF card.
- Magnesium-alloy body with shutter durability tested up to 150,000 cycles, enhanced dust-and-weather resistance, and updated EOS Integrated Cleaning system for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with superimposed LCD display with approximately 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 34.1°, and 0.71x magnification.
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities.
- Improved handling with the addition of new customizable controls, enhanced recording options with Dual Card Slots for CF and SD cards, Dual Axis Electronic Level, and compatibility with optional Canon Wireless File Transmitter and GPS Receiver.
- Brilliant Sensor, Supercharged Processors.
- 22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400)
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and blazing processing speed
|Model||Full Frame Digital SLR |
|Max. Resolusi Gambar||23.4 megapixels |
|Sensor||High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor |
|Dust Reduction System||Yes |
- Large : Approx. 22.10 Megapixels (5760x3840)
- Medium : Approx. 9.80 Megapixels (3840x2560)
- S1 (Small 1): Approx. 5.50 Megapixels (2880x1920)
- S2 (Small 2): Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920x1280)
- S3 (Small 3): Approx. 350,000 Pixels (720x480)
- RAW (14-bit Canon Original)
- Approx. 22.10 Megapixels (5760 x 3840)
- Approx. 10.50 Megapixels (3960 x 2640)
- Approx. 5.50 Megapixels (2880 x 1920) Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
|Format Gambar||Approx. 36 mm x 24mm (35mm Full-frame) |
|Video Recording||1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 and 640 x 480 |
|Format Video||MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 |
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount |
|Ragam Auto Fokus||TTL secondary image - registration, phase detection|
- Autofocus (One-Shot AF)
- Live mode
- One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point possible.
- Face detection Live mode
- Face detection, contrast AF. Face selectable.
- Quick mode
- 61-point, phase-difference AF, same as normal shooting.
- Manual focus
- Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
- AF Points
- 61-point (up to 41 cross-type points)
- AF Working Range
- EV -2 - 18 (at 73°F/23°C and ISO 100)
- AF Point Selection
- Single-point AF (Manual selection)
- Auto selection 61-Point AF
- Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)
- AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left, and right)
- AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)
- Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
- Selected AF Point Display
- Displayed in viewfinder with transparent LCD and on LCD panel
- Active AF Point Indicator
- AF area used in horizontal/vertical (grip up or down) shooting and the manually-selected AF point position can be set separately
|Sistem Metering||Real-time Evaluative metering with the image sensor |
|AE Lock and AE Bracketing||AE lock possible |
- Up to ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- For movies, even if exposure compensation has been set beyond ±3 stops, exposure compensation up to only ±3 stops will be applied.
- For still photos, exposure compensation up to ±5 stops can be applied.
- P, Av, and Bulb :
- Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800, expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 25600)
- A+ and Tv :
- Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800
- M :
- Auto ISO (automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800), ISO 100 - 12800 set manually (in 1/3- or whole-stop increments), expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 16000/20000/25600)
- If Highlight tone priority is set to enable, the settable ISO speed range will be ISO 200 - 12800.
- 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- Auto white balance with the image sensor
- Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (At approx. 21mm eyepoint)
- Approx. 0.71x / Angle of view 34.1° (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1 m-1 (dpt))
- Eye Point
- Approx. 21mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptric Adjustment Correction
- -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)
- Focusing Screen
- Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflectance ratio of 40:60)
- TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
- Monitor Size
- Approx. 1.04 million dots
- Approx. 100%
- Approx. 170° vertically and horizontally
|External Flash||The camera can set the following with Speedlite 600EX-RT, 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II, or 270EX :|
- External flash control :
- Flash mode, sync setting, FEB (not possible with 270EX II/270EX), flash exposure compensation, E-TTL II, zoom, wireless master flash (not possible with 430EX II/ 270EX), and clear settings
- With the Speedlite 600EX-RT, radio wireless control is possible
- Flash Custom Function setting
- Display Format
- Single image, Single image + Image-recording quality/shooting information, histogram, 4- or 9-image index, magnified view (approx. 1.5x-10x), rotated image (auto/manual), image jump (by 10/100 images, index screen, by shooting date, by folder), two-image comparative display, slide show (all images/selected by date/folder), star rating
- Highlight Alert
- With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, overexposed highlight areas will blink
|Media Penyimpanan||SDXC Memory Cards|
- UDMA CF cards
- One Battery Pack LP-E6
- AC power can be supplied with the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
|Dimensi||Approx. 6.0 x 4.6 x 3.0 in. (152.0 x 116.4 x 76.4 mm ) |
- Approx. 33.5 oz. / 950g (Based on CIPA standards)
- Approx. 30.3 oz./ 860g (Body only)
|Garansi||Garansi Distributor Resmi 1 Tahun |