The HP 2920 Switch Series consists of four switches: the HP 2920-24G Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP connectivity. In addition, the 2920 switch series supports up to four optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T) ports, as well as a two-port stacking module. These options provide you with flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks and stacking. Together with static and RIP routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the 2920 switch series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at the enterprise edge, in remote branch offices, and in converged networks.
- High-performance Gigabit Ethernet access switch
- Four optional 10GbE (SFP+ and/or 10GBASE-T) ports
- Stacking capability with a total of four switches
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 plus static and RIP routing, PoE and PoE+ support
- Lifetime warranty, sFlow, ACLs, OpenFlow, and rate limiting