||What rhymes with 'frescoes' but paints with sound? Why, Bose®, of course. And the sound and picture quality offered-up by the Bose® Lifestyle® 35 IV puts a scene beyond words on the canvas. This DVD home theater system features an impressive list of audio and video enhancement technologies. First, the Videostage® 5 digital decoder and HDMI connectability. Second, the Jewel Cube® speaker array, the Acoustimass® low-frequency module and ADAPTiQ® audio calibration. More? Okay, try the VS-2 video enhancement system control. Move over Sistine Chapel.
- Would You Like ADAPTiQ® To Do All The Work For You? Bose® Thought So: Uh, oh. You've got your new Bose® Lifestyle® 35 IV back home, but where to put the speakers? No problem, the DVD home theater system you bought features the ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system, which allows you to enjoy greater freedom of speaker placement without the tonal adjustments. Available only from Bose®, this patented, easy-to-use technology analyzes the way your room's dimensions and other variables affect sound, then automatically adjusts the sound of your Lifestyle® DVD system to the acoustics of your room. This means you'll find yourself being thoroughly delighted by the absolute best in home video and audio that much sooner.
- Bose® For The Whole House: Got the itch to expand the unfathomably exquisite video and sound experience of your Bose® Lifestyle® 35 IV beyond the living room? Connect compatible Bose® products to your Lifestyle® system for listening to as many as 14 additional rooms — even outdoors. With Bose® link technology, you can have independent volume control in each room, as well as access to two different audio streams from the same Lifestyle® system. This technology can also be enabled without any room-to-room wiring with the purchase of the Bose® link AL8 home-wide wireless audio link.
- These Ain't No Diamonds In The Rough: Like meticulously cut and polished fine gems, the sound produced by Bose®'s Jewel Cube® speakers sparkles in any setting. At just 4.5" high, the smallest of Bose®'s Direct/Reflecting® speakers contain over 40 different innovations and breakthrough technologies. The end result? You enjoy the highest level of Lifestyle® system performance from speakers that fit effortlessly into your room.
- Many Sources Flow To One Sea: Bose®'s VS-2 Video Enhancer: The VS-2 video enhancer, included with your new Bose® Lifestyle® 35 IV system, offers one-button simplicity, delivering easy access to audio and video from each of your video sources — VCR, PVR, cable/satellite box or other video device. It also works with a vast majority of TVs, including the latest models with HDMI, automatically upscaling any video source over HDMI to the highest resolution your TV can accept — even 1080p via HDMI.
- Oh My Gosh! Where Is All Of That Sound Coming From?!:Low-range frequencies are essential to a complete audio media experience, but subwoofer-esque units can be large and imposing in a setting as cozy and intimate as your living room. Seeking to maximize your audio experience while only having a minimal presence in your living room, the Bose® Lifestyle® 35 IV features the Acoustimass® module. This Bose® breakthrough works in concert with the small speakers to deliver a full range of sound. The module delivers the clarity of pure low-frequency reproduction down to the lowest frequencies, even at the loudest levels. When the module is placed behind a curtain or chair, all of the sound seems to come directly from the small cube speakers.
- Surround Yourself With Videostage®: The Proprietary Videostageۑ decoding circuitry featured in your new Bose® Lifestyle® 35 IV allows you to enjoy the audio and video bliss that is surround sound, no matter what you're watching. This proprietary Bose® technology (combined with digital 5.1 decoding and DTS) allows you to hear home theater sound from practically everything you play, even older TV programs and videotapes that weren't recorded in surround sound. You'll think you've got a Kramer of your own bursting into your room.