As the first ReadyDATA device in desktop form, ReadyDATA 516 is packed with enterprise-class technology and delivered with ease-of-use features that enable small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to effectively use them. ReadyDATA 516 (RDD516) enables comprehensive edge-to-core data protection when used in tandem with a ReadyDATA 5200 (2U rackmount) or additional ReadyDATA 516s. It is significantly less expensive and dramatically easier to use than comparable enterprise-class offerings. ReadyDATA 516 ships with a full suite of advanced features such as block-level replication, deduplication, and thin provisioning. With a maximum capacity of 24TB the performance boost that comes from supporting a mix of SSD and SATA drives within a volume, ReadyDATA redefines the concept of storage for small and medium businesses and remote offices/branch offices (ROBO).
- Includes full set of enterprise storage features: thin provisioning, compression and de-duplication of block (SAN) and file (NAS) data
- Replication for block and file data
- Unlimited snapshots for block and file data
- 6-bay desktop NAS (max. capacity of 24TB)
- 2X 1Gb Ethernet ports and ability to mix SATA and SSD drives