- 16.3MP APS-C Sensor and PRIME M Image Processor
- The combination of the 16.3 megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS sensor and PRIME M image processor is able to produce high resolution imagery with notable quality and low-light sensitivity to ISO 51200. The speed afforded by the image processor enables continuous full-resolution shooting up to 6 fps, a maximum shutter speed of 1/6000th of a second, and also supports full HD 1080p video capture.
- SAFOX IXi+ Autofocus System
- The SAFOX IXi+ AF system utilizes 11 focus points, including nine cross-type sensors, to quickly and accurately acquire focus using a phase-detection method. With the inclusion of an AF-assist lamp and a diffraction lens, precise focusing is possible in a wide variety of lighting conditions using single-shot or continuous focusing modes. If working in manual focus, focus peaking is also available to highlight lines of contrast within the scene to offer a more objective means for determining critical focus.
- Fully Weather-Sealed Body Design
- The weather-sealed polycarbonate body with stainless steel chassis affords a wealth of protection to camera and enables its use in a wide variety of conditions, ranging from rain and humidity to snow and frigid temperatures. The weather sealing is rated to protect from moisture and dust as well as an extensive temperature range from 14-104°F.
- In addition to the weather protection, the body also incorporates a bright optical pentaprism viewfinder that provides a 100% field of view for critical viewing in a wide range of conditions. Four optional focusing screens are also available to further customize the viewing conditions within the viewfinder and to suit different needs based viewing and focusing requirements.
- In-Camera Image Stabilization
- Pentax' sensor-shift type shake reduction image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working with longer lenses in dim lighting conditions by up to the equivalent of three to four shutter speed steps. This helps to produce sharper overall imagery regardless of the lens in use. Also helping to balance imagery in-camera, a dual-axis electronic level is available to ensure consistent and straight horizons and plumb vertical lines.
- Full HD 1080p Video
- In addition to high quality still imagery, the K-50 also supports full HD video recording up to 1080p at 30 fps. Other frame rates available include 1080p at 24 fps; HD 720p at 60, 50, 30, 25, and 24 fps; and SD 480p at 30, 25, and 24 fps. Video is recorded in the high quality H.264 AVC/MPEG-4 format and can be saved in the Internet-friendly .MOV file format. Sound can be recorded along with the video using the built-in monaural microphone.
- smc Pentax DA 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AL IF DC WR Lens
- The included zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27.5-207mm to suit working in a wide variety of shooting scenarios. It features the same weather-resistant construction as the camera body to enable shooting in harsh environments and also has an SP coating to help repel dust, water, and grease on lens elements. Its construction incorporates aspherical lens elements to help minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and also contribute to producing overall sharper, clearer imagery. Additionally, a Direct Current (DC) motor is utilized to provide quick, quiet, and smooth auto focusing that is well-suited to working with HD video recording.
|Model||APS-C Digital SLR |
|Resolusi Gambar||16.3 Megapixels |
|Dust Reduction System||Yes |
|Ukuran Gambar||4928 x 3264 @ 3:2 |
- Still Images: DNG, JPEG, RAW
- Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
|Video Recording||1920 x 1080p |
|Format Video||MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 |
|Lens Mount||Pentax K |
|Auto Fokus||Auto and Manual |
|Ragam Auto Fokus|
- Single-servo AF (S)
- Continuous-servo AF (C)
- Manual Focus (M)
- Focus Lock AF Area Mode
|Sistem Metering||Center-weighted average metering, Multi-zone metering, Spot metering |
|AE Lock and AE Bracketing||Aperture Priority, Auto, Bulb, Manual, Movie, Program, Scene Modes, Sensitivity Priority, Shutter Priority, Shutter/Aperture Priority |
|Exposure Compensation||-5 EV to +5 EV (in .3 or .5 EV steps) |
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-51200 |
|Shutter||30 - 1/6000 sec |
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Cool White, Daylight, Daylight Color, Daylight White, Flash, Kelvin, Manual, Shade, Tungsten, Warm White |
|LCD Monitor||3" Rear Screen LCD |
|Internal Flash||Built-in Flash |
|External Flash||Hot Shoe, Wireless |
|Live View||Yes |
|Media Penyimpanan||SD/SDHC/SDXC |
|Konektivitas||AV Output and USB 2.0 |
|Sumber Daya||1x D-LI109 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.4VDC, 1050mAh |
|Dimensi||5.1 x 3.8 x 2.8" / 13.0 x 9.7 x 7.1 cm |
|Berat||22.9 oz / 649 g With li-ion battery and memory card |
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery D-Li109 for The KR Digital SLR Camera
- K-BC109 Battery Charger Kit for D-LI109 Battery
- AC Plug Cord
- I-USB7 USB Interface Cable
- Hotshoe Cover FK
- Eyecup FR for K7 Digital SLR Camera (replacement)
- SLR Body Mount Cover
- Camera Strap
- Software CD-ROM
- SMC DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ED AL (IF) DC WR Lens