New Generation High Performance Memory Card Increases The Operating Performance Of Mobile Devices and Fully Releases The UHS-I Camera Performance
Team micro SDHC UHS-I Class 3 memory card series complies with the new generation SD/microSD memory card specifications-UHS-I U3, and has further increased the minimum writing speed to 30MB per second; it is able to provide smooth high definition recording qualities when used with cameras and handheld devices that supports UHS-I. Team micro SDHC UHS-I Class 3 has reading and writing speeds up to 90MB and 45MB respectively, allowing professional photographers to record and take Full HD, 3D and 4K videos and photos with no worries.
- Supports Ultra High Speed Class 3 (U3) specification Complies with Class 10 specification
- Fully complies with the specification standards of the SD Association
- Equipped with Error Correction Code (ECC) function, allowing it to automatically detect and fix errors Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM) technology
- Supports power-cut command and sleep mode
- Complies with RoHS specifications
- Lifetime warranty