The Allergy Specialist
Ultra high-performance particle control for allergy sufferers in a compact design. The HealthPro 100 features the same advanced micro- and nano-particle filter technologies as the HealthPro 250 model, but in a smaller housing to make it more suitable for small apartments and offices. The HealthPro 100 effectively removes every type of particulate air pollutant with the same ultra-high efficiency as the larger models, including all common allergens, microorganism and all types of dust. This makes the HealthPro 100 the ideal choice for allergy sufferers and other health-conscious individuals that need high-efficiency particle removal in a compact size. (The HealthPro 100 cleans a home or apartment up to 90 m², just like the larger HealthPro 250.)
The HyperHEPA® difference
Most air purifiers only filter particles larger than 0.3 microns in size, but 90% of all ultrafine particles are smaller than 0.3 microns. This means that most air purifiers are only filtering 10% of the particles in your air. IQAir's patented HyperHEPA filters are the first filters tested and certified to filter down to 0.003 microns with a guaranteed minimum efficiency of over 99.5%. This allows your HealthPro 100 to capture the ultrafine particles that other air purifiers miss.
Featured Filter Technology
- Micro-particle filtration : Eliminates micro-particles such as pollen, pet dander and mould spores.
- HyperHEPA® filtration : Eliminates bacteria, viruses and combustion particles from vehicles and smoke, through a nano-fiber structure. IQAir's patented HyperHEPA filters are certified to remove 99.5% of all particulate down to 0.003 microns in size.
- PreMax™ Filter F8 (S)
- Purpose: control of coarse and fine particulate matter; protection of subsequent filters
- Media: non-woven glass microfiber, mini-pleated for high-capacity
- Efficiency: ≥ 55% at ≥ 0.3 μm (class F8) Surface area: 2.8 m2
- HyperHEPA® Filter H12/13 (L)
- Purpose: control of fine & ultra-fine particulate matter
- Media: non-woven glass microfiber, hospital-grade HyperHEPA® filter
- Efficiency: ≥ 99.97% at ≥ 0.3 μm (class H12/13) Surface area: 5.0 m2