IBM Connections Cloud S1 is available as software-as-a-service (SaaS) as well as on premises.
Key features include:
- lTeam workspace including a personal dashboard, file sharing, communities, and instant messaging
- lWeb meetings for 200 participants with desktop and application sharing, chat, and polling
- lEmail and calendar for web, desktop, and mobile, with spam and anti-virus protection. Includes IBM Verse and Notes Cloud mail experiences and IBM Notes Traveler for mobile access
- lDocument Editor for collaboratively authoring word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation documents
- lMobile apps for accessing files, participating in online meetings, chatting with contacts, and synching email and calendar
- lStorage: 1 TB File storage, 50 GB Communities storage, 5GB Wiki storage, and 50 GB Verse and SmartCloud Notes mailbox storage.
- lUnlimited guest access to work with your partners, vendors and customers.
- lBroad Language Support: Available in 22 languages
- Combines email with advanced collaboration tool
Benefit from personal dashboards, file sharing, communities, online document editing and instant messaging – integrated with email and calendar for web, desktop and mobile.
- Provides access from virtually anywhere
Use a web browser or mobile device to access integrated IBM Verse email, calendaring, contact management and instant messaging wherever you are.
- Helps you engage the right resources
Host online meetings, manage projects in the cloud, collaborate and share word processing and presentation documents seamlessly – with team members or contributors outside your organization.
- Provides security-rich features
Includes built-in spam and virus protection services as well as SSL encryption, digital signatures and per-message encryption, data encryption at rest and opportunistic Transport Layer Security encryption in transit.
Provides predictable monthly and annual subscriptions, and helps you reduce capital expenditures with little to no up-front investment.