Digital circuit design
11 carefully selected, high quality delay algorithms in 1 stompbox
Perfect choice for ambient/experimental musicians
Pristine tone with low noise level
MIX, TIME and F.BACK knobs for detailed delay control
- True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear signal thru
- Aluminum-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear
- Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED
- Easy-to-read, readily accessible knobs
- Digital: Produces a pure, accurate delay effect.
- Analog: Produces a warm, vintage delay effect.
- Tape: Simulates the echo tone from a tape machine.
- Tube: Simulates the sound from a tube-driven echo machine.
- Mod: Produces a pure delay with chorus effect.
- Nova: Produces a delay tone with shimmering feedback.
- Dynamic: Produces a pure delay tone with dynamic delay volume variation.
- Sweep: Produces a delay tone with sweeping filter.
- Lofi: Produces a delay tone with sample reducing feedback.
- Rev: Produces a delay tone with reversed feedback.
- Slapback: Simulates the classic slapback echo tone.