- Dust and drip proof construction. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 and IEC 61557 safety standard.
- 1mA rated test current at the minimum resistance.
- 200mA measuring current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance.
(Any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- Operates on AA, R6 x 6 dry batteries
DC Test Voltage : 5000/10000V
Measuring ranges (automatic change) :
- 5GΩ/200GΩ (Auto-ranging) (5000V)
- 10GΩ/400GΩ (Auto-ranging) (10000V)
First effective measuring range :
- 0.2 - 100GΩ (5000V)
- 0.4 - 200GΩ (10000V)
Accuracy : ± 5% rdg
Other ranges accuracy : ±10% rdg or 0.5% of scale length
Power source : R6 (AA) (1.5V) x 8
Dimensions : 200 (L) x 140 (W) x 80 (D) mm
Weight : approx. 1kg
Included Accessories :
- 7165A (Line probe) (3m)
- 7224A (Earth cord) (1.5m)
- 7225A (Guard code) (1.5m)
- 8019 (Hook type prod)
- 9158 (Hard case)
- R6 (AA) x 8
- Instruction manual
Optional Accessories :
- 7168A (Line probe with aligator clip)
- 8324 (Adaptor for recorder)
- 7253 (Longer Line probe with alligator clip) (15m)