- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
Measurement ranges :
- Earth Resistance: 0 - 20Ω/0 - 200Ω/0 - 2000Ω
- Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC
- Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)
- ±2%rdg±3dgt (200Ω/2000Ωrange)
- Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
Overload protection :
- Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
- across 2 of the 3 terminals
- Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
Applicable standards : IEC 60529 IP54
Safety Standard : IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
Power source : R6 (AA) (1.5V) x 6
Dimensions : 105(L) x 158(W) x 70(D)mm
Weight : 550g approx.
- Accessories 7095A (Earth resistance test leads) x 1set (red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
- 8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) x 1set
- 7127A (Simplified measurement probe) x 1set
- R6 (AA) x 6
- 9121 (Shoulder strap)
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying case :
9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4105A only)
9165(Carrying case[Hard]:4105A-H only)
Optional Accessories : 7100A (Precision measurement cord set)