Simple skin care with only one vitamin C
Faster vitamin C effect with added peeling function.
Combine 20% L-ascorbic acid with natural antioxidants to help prevent premature signs of aging.
Protect, soften and moisturize your skin.
• Remove dead skin cells
• Tighten pores
• Recover trouble scars
• Remove blackheads
[How to Use]
1. Apply after cleansing and toning.
Use 2~3 drops and smooth in gently all over face.
(Especially smooth intensively the aged area such as pigmented or wrinkled lesions)
2. Initially a slight tingling may be experienced.
(a passing phenomenon)
3. Mixing with several drops of vitamin C20 and toner makes your skin refresh without being gooey.
4. After applying vitamin source C20, apply moisturizer is more effective.
1. After Which step should i use this?
- After washing, wipe your face with toner, then apply Vitamin C essence and cream.
2. I have lits of pimples. would it be okay for me, too?
- pimples are formed by excessive blemish and oil on skin, and this powder is a perfect solution to those problems.
3. How Should i keep this?
- Once you have opened it, place in a refrigerator and take out only when you'd like to use.
- Vitamin C oxidizes easily when exposed to water, light, and air. Remember to keep in a refrigerator, or a cool and dark place.
When using Vitamin C20 on mornings, don't forget to put UV block over it.
If vitamin is exposed under the sunlight, it will have no effects.
4. I feel stinging and hurt. why's that?
- Because pure vitamin C is liquefied and bottled in this product, those with sensitive skin may feel some sting at first. If the problem continues, please refrain from keep using.
Ascorbic Acid,Ethanol, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Carthamus tinctorius.